Interesting AI Blogs
A curated list of PhD student websites whose blogs I enjoy reading.
Normalizing Flows and Deep Generative Models
- Abdul Fatir Ansari has some interesting blog posts on Normalizing Flows, the Reparametrization Trick and Monte Carlo Sampling.
- Brad Saund also has a very intuitive post on normalizing flows and also provides some code in Tensorflow 2.0.
- Sean Robert Bittner has some amazing context on normalizing flows and exponential family networks.
- Emiel Hoogeboom has a great post on invertible convolutions with lots of diagrams.
- Jonathan Gordon has detailed posts on Amortized VI, Few-shot learning and Deep probabilistic models in general.